2.05.2011

Don't Mess With Texas

I first talked about Ashley Smith in May when she first broke on the scene. Since then my love for her has only grown. She has landed some major runway appearances like with the likes of Topshop, Chanel, Altuzarra, Giles Deacon, Anne Valerie Hash, Balenciaga, and the lookbooks for Miu Miu and Maison Michel.
Also with her runway work she has made editorial appearances in Russh, Elle US, Harper's Bazaar UK, i-D, Turkish Vogue, Russian Vogue, Numéro, Lula, Allure, Lurve, Muse, Tush, V, Harper's Bazaar US, Cover, Dazed & Confused, W, Tank, and French Revue des Modes, and has become the go to model for French fashion mag Jalouse racking up numerous editorials and covers with the publication.
In addition to all that she has scored ad campaigns for the likes of Alexander Wang, Sisley, Levi's, Dansk, Intermix, Topshop, and Les Petites.
I can't explain why I love her so much. Maybe it's her innocent yet mischievous face, her gapped teeth, her race horse legs, or maybe I'm just fascinated by her 32D breasts sitting atop her size 2 figure. I can't explain it and I don't care, I just love her right now and I look forward to seeing her grow into the star she was made to be.

2 comments: