2.28.2011

Best Dressed: Oscars

Best Dressed
Michelle Williams
Chanel Couture
After her Golden Globes disaster we all knew Michelle had to redeem herself somehow. How does one do that? Couture, Chanel Couture to be exact. This dress appears so simple but up close you can see exactly how much time and effort and detail went into it. Simply stunning is how I would describe this look. The hair was perfect and almost matched the dress (which could have been awful but totally worked) and her very minimal jewels created a fantastic minimalist ice princess look to be remembered for years to come.
Cate Blanchett
Givenchy Couture
Go ahead and click on the pictures (they're in HQ!) and just look at the details. This Givenchy dress is just what it is all about. I'm literally speechless about this dress. It's just so perfect and stunning. This dress literally belongs in a museum. I just knew when I saw Cate on the red carpet that she would be my best dressed. I am just rambling at this point about the sheer perfection of this dress, just do yourself a favor and take a moment to look at the dress up close and just let it speak for itself because I can do it no justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment