1.04.2010

Model Of The Year

Lara Stone
Quotes from Lara
"I think about dieting, then I eat pizza"
"I kept saying 'Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me,' because I had to get to the catwalk, but she just kept posing. So I pushed her. It was only a few stairs."
"I never wanted to be that model on drugs, the sort who gives head for a line of coke."
"Will you stop asking me questions about my tits?"
"I’m always completely terrified I’m going to fall over, which I did three times my first season."

Quotes About Lara
"She walks like Lurch and you can’t tell from her stunned expression if she’s going to burst into tears or belt you in the chops. But we love her."-Cathy Horn
"Lara Stone has a gorgeous womans body"-Karl Lagerfeld
"Have you ever met Lara Stone? If you met her, you would know. She’s an amazing person."-Carine Roitfeld
"The great thing about Lara is that she is naturally already such a strong character herself. She inspires us to take a better picture.”-Mert & Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment