1.19.2010

Rant Time!

Ok, I have a rant to go on. I watched the Fashion Police last night on E! which I know was stupid but I enjoy stuff like that. First of all Khloe Kardashian? Really? That is the best you can do? I get Joan Rivers, she's a nasty old hag and Jay Manuel is soooo "fashion" to them so whatever. Giuliana was there because, well, it's her network, but Khloe? FAIL. Here is a list of things that are simply NOT OK.

1. Khloe Kardashian commenting on other people's "back fat" or weight in general. Isn't this girl making a living by being the fattest Kardashian? Serious, don't call the kettle black when your the matching pot!

2. Dear Jay Manuel, Dolce & Gabbana is not couture. The last time I checked they show in Milan, during ready to wear fashion week, and they don't have a couture certification so no, they are not couture.

3. Khloe needs to shut her mouth when it comes to my Diane Kruger. Sure, it wasn't her best dress ever but seriously, if I ever hear you say something Christian Lacroix made was hideous I just might throw my T.V. out the window.

4. Fergie is not cute or fashionable! Jay was just dying over her tacky dress last night. Seriously? I could find a dress that looks just like that at my local mall! Plus her breasts hanging out don't really count as being classy.

5. Penelope Cruz as the best dressed of the night? SHE WORE BLACK LACE! She always wears black! It is the same frickin dress she has worn for the past 5 years! She didn't take a risk, and she didn't look good!

Ok, rant over....

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Diane's Lacroix was couture at it's finest, like a work of art. I also applaud her for choosing to support the fashion house when they most need it--it showed a true insider's appreciation and knowledge. Classy move by a classy lady.
    It's fine if some don't quite get it--but trashing her choice while celebrating some of the most tired and boring same old red carpet gowns just made me roll my eyes and sigh.
    Fashion is about art and style and taking risks and making it your own. I think Diane is one of the only few who appreciates that in her choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen! fashion is an art form and its sad to see people just play it safe over and over again (with the help of stylists) and get praised for it!

    ReplyDelete