1.17.2011

Best Dressed: Golden Globes

Julianne Moore
Lanvin

The general reaction online is people either love it or they hate it. Well guess what? I love it! Julianne looked every inch the edgy fashionista that she is. The way she wove her Bulgari necklace into the neckline of the dress is beyond perfect and the color on her was stunning. Also on her left hand she had not one but two giant Bulgari emerald rings. With emerald being my favorite gemstone it was enough to make my weak at the knees just thinking about it.

Anne Hathaway
Armani Privé

On the red carpet Anne has given us looks that range from edgy, to princess, to glamourous, to wholesome but she has never given us anything like this. She worked the red carpet in a dress that is like Joan of Arc met Barbarella in all the right ways. The palettes, the strong shoulders, the cut out back, the retro hair, it all worked. This ladies and gentlemen is a look that will be remembered for years to come.

Angelina Jolie
Atelier Versace

It was in between Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman for who I expected to be the most boring on the red carpet with their choices. Well, Nicole bored me to tears and then this came down the red carpet. Shimmering with Swarovski crystals and pinned and tucked in all the right places Angelina took the red carpet by storm. The color was rich and perfectly complimented her coloring and the cut was beyond perfect. I was so in love with this look the minute I saw it I knew she would top my own list of the best dressed no matter who showed up wearing what.

No comments:

Post a Comment