12.15.2009

Nine in New York

The New York Premiere of Nine
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
I love Ashley's look, and with M-K we have all seen much worse, so I can't really complain.
Judi Dench
Classy and not fussy, don't fuck with the Dame.
Madonna
I can see her underwear or is that her thighs? Either way I have no time for this woman's nonsense.
Marion Cotillard
Showing those Hollywood girls how to work.
Naomi Watts
No, no, no. She bores me to tears and then she shows up in some avant-garde dress and tries to be all fashion? No thanks.
Fergie
She looks like one of those creatures from MTV's Jersey Shore on their wedding day.
Nicole Kidman
For her, this is very nice. Not too teeny bopper, not too granny. Very nice.
Penelope Cruz
Not really that great, but I'll let it slide cause it's Penelope Cruz.
Kate Hudson
Hot in a million different ways. Rachel Zoe is really pulling out the stops with Kate and it shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment