12.10.2009

I'm Jealous Of A Child

One perk of having Kate Moss' waif-ish figure is that she never grows out of any of her clothes -- and she never gets rid of them, either. She said: “Do I ever throw out clothes? Definitely not! I’ve got classics."

Kate continued, “
Keith Richards gave me a pair of black jeans he bought in Brazil in 1969 and I still wear them -- they fit me perfectly. For my 21st birthday, Johnny Depp bought me a copy of the dress Julie Christie wore in Shampoo. He had it made and every sequin is hand-sewn. I still wear it.”

Kate, who dated Johnny in the '90s, is holding on to many of her fashion favorites to pass on to her seven-year-old daughter Lila Grace. In fact, her shoes have already caught the youngster’s eye.

She added to
Glamour magazine: “Accessories stand the test of time and you can hand them down to your children. Lila can walk around in heels already but I’ve told her they’re only for special occasions. I don’t want her in heels yet -- she’s only seven.”
article from zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment