11.24.2009

Spotlight On

One Vintage
By Marcelle Symons
It's very rare something sells out the day it goes on sale on Net-a-Porter.com. However, week after week I kept seeing this brand called One Vintage selling out at least one dress the day it hits the site. So I decided to investigate because lord knows I love me some chic, retro looks. The line is designed my Marcelle Symons, a former partner of Paul & Joe. She sources authentic vintage clothing from the late 19th century to the 1970's and updates and restores them. Thus the name One Vintage, which Marcelle says stands for "one-off, one and only, just the one". All I can say is that this line is just starting and I can't wait to see what she does with the line. It just screams Kate Moss, and lord knows the fashion crowd loves them some Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment